Friday, February 13, 2015

"Two-torials" for the guitar

Greetings all!  I will be starting a new video series on my blog called "Two-torials," where, in two minutes or less, I will be sharing little tips and tricks to help you become a more accomplished guitarist.  Clever, huh?  :)  Actually, my deepest hope is that you will pick up on and use these tips, whether you are a beginner, intermediate level, or seasoned pro.

Installment #1 is on how to do Major Barre Chords (I do like that Old English spelling).  This technique does take a little work to get that first finger to lay flat, but it also easily opens up at least 12 new major chords to add to your vocabulary--including those pesky "sharp" and "flat" chords!



Hope you enjoy this video--more to come!  Happy Pickin'!  The link is below:

Two-torial #1--Simple Major Barre Chords



No comments:

Post a Comment